Hummus Avocado Toast with Feta – spicy hummus, thinly sliced avocado, crumbled feta cheese, and micro greens! Avocado toast just got way better!
- 4 slices whole grain, seedy bread (or baguette rounds), toasted
- 1/2 cup Spicy Hummus (roughly 2 tablespoons per toast)
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 – 2 ounces fresh microgreens
- black or white sesame seeds, for garnishing (optional)
- Toast up baguette rounds or sliced bread
- Spread any flavor hummus of your choice.
- Top with super thin layers of sliced avocado.
- Add a generous spoonful of crumbled feta cheese (I recommend the feta cheese that comes packaged in the brine so you can crumble it up yourself– it's so much better than the pre-crumbled stuff!)
- Add all of your favorite microgreens for added depths of color, texture, and explosive flavor!
- Sprinkle with black (or white) sesame seeds! Because it’s aesthetic, gives a visual clue to the tahini in the hummus, and adds a nice crunch.
Ingredients, Directions & Image From abeautifulplate.com
Leave a comment