This is a super healthy recipe that's filled with all good things, like Yellow Squash, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Clover Sprouts, Microgreens, and Red Cabbage. Meaning this recipe is seriously delicious and seriously good for you.
As awesome as the base of this Raw Veggie Pad Thai is, it’s the spicy peanut sauce that makes it something special.
PREP TIME 25 min
COOK TIME 2 min
DURATION 27 min
- 3 medium yellow squash – peeled and spiralized
- 3 medium carrots – peeled and spiralized
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup of coarsely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup of bean sprouts blanched
- ½ cup of micro green sprouts blanched
For the Chili Peanut Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 3 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of water
- Blanch the sprouts in boiling water for two minutes and then put in ice cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Put the squash, carrots, cabbage, cilantro, and sprouts in a large bowl and toss with the chili peanut sauce to coat.
- To make the sauce:
- Whisk the peanut butter chili paste, soy sauce, and water in a small bowl with a fork until fully blended and creamy.
Ingredients, Directions & Image From www.veganosity.com