Pita pizza with goat cheese, microgreens, and peaches may seem fancy, but it takes just 15 minutes and 6 ingredients to make! Perfect for summer lunches and quick weeknight dinners
This pita pizza is made using whole wheat pita bread, thinly sliced peaches, a dollop of honey goat cheese, and microgreens. A light drizzle of balsamic vinegar complements the sweet peaches and goat cheese well.
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 4 ounces honey goat cheese*
- 4 teaspoons milk of choice
- 1 medium peach
- 2 cups microgreens, loosely packed
- balsamic vinegar, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the goat cheese and milk in a small container, stirring to combine. Thinning the goat cheese with milk makes it easier to spread.
- Slice the peach into thin slices (see pictures for size). Each pita should have 5-6 peach slices.
- To make a pita pizza, place the pitas on a cookie sheet or other oven ready pan. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of goat cheese on a pita slice, then top with peaches. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, or until the pita is crisp.
- Remove the pita pizza from the oven and top with ½ cup microgreens (about one handful of microgreens). Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Ingredients, Directions & Image From cozypeachkitchen.com