This Garden Salad is sure to make your tastebuds dance! Everything comes perfectly together, adding a rich array of flavours with each bite. This salad is so great to make because it has simple ingredients, the veggies are available in stores year round, and the microgreens can easily be grown from the comfort of your home using one of our Microgreens Salad Mix Kits!
- 5 Cups of Arugula
- 1 Cup of Microgreens Salad Mix
- 1 Pint of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/3 Cup of Feta Cheese (Crumbled or Small Chunks)
- 1/3 Cup of Red Onion (Cut into small chunks or thinly sliced)
- 2 Cups of English Cucumber (Sliced and Quartered)
- 3 Sprigs of Dill (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- Pepper (Season to taste)
- Pine Nuts (Optional)
- Place the arugula, microgreens, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and dill in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the dressing ingredients: lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. (Alternatively, you can shake them all together in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid).
- Drizzle enough dressing over the arugula to moisten it, then toss to combine.
- Sprinkle Feta Cheese and any desired nuts over the top. Serve immediately with a drizzle of extra dressing as desired.
Recipe & Image by Max Mak