This Microgreen and Baby Kale Salad is a delicious blend of microgreens, superfruits, nuts, seeds and granola. There's also pumpkin seeds, pistachios, blueberries, grapes, strawberries, gluten free granola, sprouted broccoli, baby kale, broccoli microgreens and kale microgreens and each bite has the perfect amount of crunch and flavor. The mandarin & apple cider vinaigrette dressing has a a nice blend of citrus and tang.
- 1 cup Baby Kale
- ½ cup Kale Microgreens
- ½ cup Broccoli Microgreens
- ½ cup Sprouted Broccoli
- ¼ cup of Pistachios
- ¼ cup of Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup of Strawberries
- 1 cup of Halved Grapes
- ½ cup of Blueberries
- 1 cup of Gluten-Free Granola
- ¼ cup of Fresh mandarin Juice
- 2 TBSP Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 TBSP of Honey
- Measure all the ingredients.
- Rinse all the greens separately and set aside.
- Rinse and cut the grapes and strawberries in half and set aside in separate bowls.
- Rinse the blueberries and set aside
- In a 1 large serving bowl or 4 smaller serving bowls divide the first 10 ingredients in each dish as desired.
- In a small bowl, add the freshly squeezed mandarin juice apple cider vinaigrette, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette dressing evenly over each salad.
- Enjoy your creation!
- Tips: You can substitute mandarin for freshly squeezed oranges or orange juice.
Ingredients, Directions & Image From epicureannarrative.com